Sunday, November 20, 2011

What is Media Art Technology?

Media Art Technology for me includes art that is created through technology, or an art that has been manipulated by the current technology that has been known to us for example, a still photography that has been photoshopped, a digital art that was drawn from scratch using digital illustration softwares, interactive applications created using computers softwares with scriptings and codings, installation arts that is merged with hardwares and arts, videos, fims, music, sound, and etc.

Our lives by majority is surrounded by media ; our mobile phones now can read e-books, listen to songs and watch videos, some of us have laptop carried in our bags, those stuff are high techs compared to the days when people don't have portable phones and desktops. As for me, I couldn't live without a desktop or my mobile phones, it's a pain in the neck.

Media technology do gives us an impact in our daily lives. Through a portable laptop or a PC tablet alone we have all the access into every single information that we want to look into. For me, I do use my desktop to play games, but also as an art student, I also do need it to do my work, mainly to create a digital art or my favourite, Flash Applications, or rather, a piece of media art technology. I could create a digital art only by using complicated lines of Actionscript 2.0 & 3.0.





mindmap.jpg








No comments:

Post a Comment